PMI stipulates that all aspiring ACP® candidates must possess the following set of ACP® Certification requirements:
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
- 12 months of general project experience within the last 5 years (A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP®)
- 8 months of agile project experience within the last 3 years
This course is intended for any project team member, team lead, project manager, or other team member who wishes to expand their knowledge of Agile principles and skills with Agile techniques. The PMI-ACP® certification is evidence of real-world, hands-on experience and skills as part of an Agile team. It spans many approaches in Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP), and test-driven development (TDD), and it does not limit a practitioner to any one Agile approach.
Apply for ACP® certification if you have 1-3 years of project management experience. Please see the prerequisites tab for more information.
Our course package contains the following:
- A personalized welcome email and course kit
- Assistance with your PMI-ACP® application processing
- PMI-ACP student slides
- 21 hours of hours of Live Classes taught by experienced ACP® certified instructors with real life experience as Project Managers
- 90 Day Access to PMaspires ACP® Practice Exam Simulator with 600+ questions that will allow students to face realistic ACP® scenario questions
- Personalized ACP® exam readiness assessment
- Hands-on exercises and interactive class discussions
- Course guarantee
- 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs) available for existing PMI certifications
- Course completion certificate
PMI’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification formally recognizes your knowledge of Agile principles and your skill with Agile techniques. Holders of this certificate can demonstrate to their peers, employers, and stakeholders that their Agile knowledge runs deep.
In this course, you will learn the following concepts, tools, and techniques, that can be applied to any Agile project:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
For customized group trainings and the cohorts listed in Central European Time (CET), these cohorts will be delivered by Priscilla Bakx-Kabai.
About Priscilla Bakx-Kabai:
Priscilla is an Authorized Training Partner Instructor (ATP-I) of the Project Management Institute. She is passionate about People and Projects. Her professional mission is captured in the name of her company, Go ROHO, which stands for Go Reach One Help One. She aims to be an individual who creates collective value by helping individuals and teams to break old patterns, embed new behaviors, and sustain results through embracing a people-first approach to Project Management. Three words that best describe Priscilla’s way of working are Engagement, Communication, and Teamwork.
For the cohorts that are shown in Eastern Time (ET), these cohorts will be provided by StormWind Studios. StormWind is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) that offers cutting-edge, unique, and high-tech online learning solutions. The StormWind PMP® cohorts are delivered by J. Ashley Hunt.
About J. Ashley Hunt:
Ashley has helped thousands of students from hundreds of companies around the globe to successfully prepare and pass for the PMP® exam. She has also authored various books on PMP, ACP, and Project+. Please find more details about Ashley here: https://stormwindstudios.com/instructors/ashley-hunt