Frequently Asked Questions
We are Here to Help.
Got Questions? We Have Answers!
All instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience.
Yes, we guide all our students to ensure that all applications meet the criteria set by PMI. However, this is not a guarantee that your application will not be picked by PMI for an audit.
The delivery formats will vary depending on the course(s) / workshops selected. Some are on-demand courses / workshops. Some are virtual, live instructor-led courses / workshops. Some are live physical (traditional) delivery courses / workshops. Your instructor will provide these details in the welcome email.
This depends per course. For example, for the PMP® exam prep class, PMI requires live attendance for the courses. Your instructor will provide these details in the welcome email.
This depends per situation. For example, for the PMP® exam prep simulator, your access to the exam simulator will last for 90 days. Your instructor will provide these details in the welcome email.
This depends on the situation. Your instructor will provide these details in the welcome email.
For example, our PMP® exam prep training course comes with a guarantee. If you do not pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt, GoROHO will provide you admission to another exam prep training course at no extra charge. For the course guarantee to apply, you must meet all the below requirements:
- You should take the PMP® examination within 30 days of course completion. This way, the course materials will be fresh in your mind.
- You must maintain 100% attendance in all training sessions
- You must score at least 80% on all PMP® exam simulator full-length exams before sitting for the real exam.
- You must have completed the readiness assessment with your PMP® instructor before sitting for the real exam.
- You can demonstrate that you followed all the instructions of the trainer and that you participated in all classroom exercises
- Make sure that you submit your PMI test results to GoROHO within 10 days of the exam date.
The project management profession is constantly evolving and so we believe that learning never stops. We provide a wide-range of project management courses and workshops so we can guide and advise you on the next steps to take depending on your needs and interests. Contact us today by emailing us at email@example.com
The Project Management Institute periodically publishes the Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, a publication that charts the salary landscape for project professionals. The report compares median salaries by country in US dollars.The report also shows median salary in US dollars cross-tabulated by eight major project management positions, years of work experience in project management, PMP status and project size. PMI members have exclusive access to the full report with detailed information, in local currency, about the 40 countries surveyed.
Certification candidates and existing credential holders are responsible for reporting all Continuing Certification Requirements Program (CCR) activities to PMI. To report the completion of a Learning Tree course, you can use the Online PDU Resources System https://ccrs.pmi.org/.
If your course is eligible for PMI-PDU credits, at the conclusion of your cohort, your instructor will provide you with the claim code associated with your course to self-report the credit to PMI.
This will depend on the delivery format for different courses / workshops. Your instructor will provide these details in the welcome email.
In general, participants will require a computer and a stable internet connection. If your computer is on VPN or on a restricted network, your firewall settings may not allow access to some content, so we advise you to use a personal computer. Ensure that your computer is running on the latest version of your preferred browser to access the learning platform. In addition, Microsoft Office and a PDF viewer are required to access documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDF files and transcripts.
Depending on the course / workshop, you can register up until seven days past the published start date of a course / workshop without missing much of the core course content or learnings. However we encourage participants not to miss any session for all PMI mandated live instructor-led cohorts.
Flexible payment options are available, for example you can use PayPal, direct bank remittance via wire transfer or debit card. All the options will be visible to you once you are in the check-out section of the webshop.
Yes! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the course you are interested in, and we will assist you.
Once a purchase is completed, an invoice will be automatically emailed to you.
Depending on the course / workshop and other unique factors, flexible payment options can be arranged. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss further.
We do our best to maintain the highest quality standards for all our courses, workshops, and software offerings, but we understand that plans change. Please submit a request for cancellation, withdrawal, deferral, or transfer in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Contact Us form.
We will respond to all refund requests within two (2) business days during office hours Central European (CET) time. Third-party refund policies may apply in some situations. These will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the payment platform used, refunds will be credited to your account within fifteen (15) business days of the refund request. If you do not notify Go ROHO in writing about a refund request, or you do not attend your course or workshop, no refunds will be processed.
The amount refunded will be based on the below refund policy:
Refund policy for self-paced learning, and all PMaspire software licenses (including Exam Simulator):
- 100% refund applies for cancellations within 24 hours of license activation.
- A 50% refund applies if cancellations are made within 72 hours of license activation.
- Money back guarantee is void if cancellation is made after 72 hours of license activation, or if you have accessed more than 25% of the online content, including the download of any digital assets.
- For all PMaspire software packages (including Exam Simulator), licenses must be activated within 90 days of purchase. In case of non-activation, packages will automatically expire and no refunds will apply on the expiry of the licenses.
- In case PMI makes changes to the PMI student/learner kit(s) or any other digital assets from PMI, Go ROHO will not process any refunds for the old version(s) of PMI content. Participants may also incur additional costs if access is required to new digital assets from PMI.
- In case the license for an exam simulator is bundled with a classroom (traditional) delivery or virtual live instructor-led courses/workshops, no refunds will be done unless the reasons for a refund are aligned to the below guidelines.
Refund policy for classroom (traditional) delivery or virtual live instructor-led courses/workshops:
- If you are unable to attend a course/workshop, you can choose to defer the course/workshop to another course/workshop at a future date or transfer your spot to another participant. If you would like to cancel the course/workshop, you will receive a 100% refund if cancellation is done at least three (3) days before the start of your course/workshop. Please note that rescheduling is subject to the availability of seats.
- In case a license for a PMI software license (including Exam Simulator) was bundled with the course/workshop, a 100% refund will be done if no more than 25% online content) has been accessed, including the download of any digital assets. Otherwise, the costs for the software licenses will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Go ROHO reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event or change the location of an event at any time due to, but not limited to, insufficient enrollments, instructor illness, or if an instructor cannot deliver a course/workshop due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). Participants will receive a 100% refund in this case.
For guaranteed-to-run courses/workshops, all realistic efforts will be taken to ensure that the courses/workshops run as scheduled, including the option to arrange that a substitute trainer/organization to deliver the guaranteed-to-run course/workshop. In situations where Go ROHO is unable to reschedule a guaranteed-to-run course/workshop, participants will receive a 100% refund.
Go ROHO will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special expenses incurred by participants in case of cancellation of scheduled courses/workshops.
Refund policy for consultation packages, customized courses/workshops, and in-house training.
- There will be no refunds if a client withdraws or cancels attendance or the delivery of a consultation package, customized course/workshop offering, or in-house training after the contract for the assignment is signed.
- If circumstances beyond control warrant the withdrawal or cancellation of a consultation package, customized course/workshop, or in-house training, the affected parties will come together in good faith to negotiate alternative resolutions that will result in a win-win for all parties involved.
- Additional fees for the rescheduling, withdrawal, or cancellation of the delivery of a consultation package, customized course/workshop offering, or in-house training may be charged to the client to cover administrative fees and any incurred expenses such as facility expenses. These will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Advance notice of withdrawal or cancellation must be done in writing at least fourteen(14) days prior to the commencement of a consultation service, customized course/workshop, or in-house training.
Go ROHO reserves the right to modify this refund policy at any time without notice. However, the refund policy that was in effect at the time of any purchase transaction shall continue to apply to the legacy purchase transaction despite subsequent changes in our refund policy.