Project Management Training and Certification
Inspiring and Guiding Project Professionals to Succeed.
World Class Training and Support.
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a training and / or certification course from the Project Management institute!
These certifications from the Project Management Institute are some of the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
We recommend that you plan a 60-90-day time frame from the start of your training until the final exam day.
In addition, when you join the PMI community, you will have access to many features that are exclusive to PMI members, such as:
- A free download of the PMBOK® Guide for free.
- Save money on globally recognized certifications.
- Master new skills through free webinars and events.
- Unlimited access to 1000+ free tools and templates.
- Network with like-minded peers across the world.
You will have a team of certified professionals behind you and rooting for you the whole way!
Go ROHO is proud to be a franchise partner of PMaspire Singapore PTE Ltd, a premier Authorized Training Partner of the Project Management Institute.
This demonstrates alignment with PMI, the world’s largest project management membership association.
PMI Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) are organizations that PMI has approved to offer:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam prep for the exam.
- Disciplined Agile® training.
- Courses that offer PDUs to maintain your PMI certification
When you train with an Authorized Training Partner, you will ensure that:
- You are trained by an organization, you can trust.
- You receive high-quality PMI-developed course content.
- You are trained by PMI-approved and -vetted instructors.
- You have the ability to provide feedback to PMI and your Authorized Training Partner.
- You enjoy learning through discussion and dialogue.
- You attain the required training hours required to apply for your exam.
- You cover content that aligns with the PMP Exam Content Outline