Project Management Training and Certification
Inspiring and Guiding Project Professionals to Succeed.
World Class Training and Support.
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a training and / or certification course from the Project Management institute!
These certifications from the Project Management Institute are some of the most important industry-recognized certifications for project managers.
We recommend that you plan a 60-90-day time frame from the start of your training until the final exam day.
In addition, when you join the PMI community, you will have access to many features that are exclusive to PMI members, such as:
- Free downloads of various books, standards and publications, such as the PMBOK® Guide.
- Save money on globally recognized certifications.
- Master new skills through free webinars and events.
- Unlimited access to 1000+ free tools and templates.
- Network with like-minded peers across the world.
Why an Authorized Training Partner?
When you train with an Authorized Training Partner, you will ensure that:
- You are trained by an organization, you can trust.
- You receive high-quality PMI-developed course content.
- You are trained by PMI-approved and –vetted instructors.
- You have the ability to provide feedback to PMI and your Authorized Training Partner.
- You enjoy learning through discussion and dialogue.
- You attain the required training hours required to apply for your exam.
- You cover content that aligns with the latest approved Exam Content Outline.