There are no educational or professional requirements for the DASM™ certification. This course is therefore suitable for all professionals; no prior Agile knowledge is required. All that is required is that candidates get their 2-day DASM™ training from a Disciplined Agile™ partner.
DASM™ certification is suitable for anyone wanting detailed overview of DA™ and how to apply it to improve their way of working (WoW). The DASM™ certification is a strong, agnostic foundation into Agile including: Kanban, SAFe®, Scrum, and Lean along with the Disciplined Agile practice.
After this training, you will be familiar with the foundational Agile and Lean practices that Disciplined Agile supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Our course package contains the following:
- A personalized welcome email and course kit
- 14 hours of Live Classes taught by experienced DASM™ certified instructors with real life experience as Project Managers
- Facilitated and interactive group discussions
- PMI authorized digital training materials
- The exam fee is included in the tuition. You have 30 days to take the exam online after the completion of the training.
- 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs) available for existing PMI certifications
- Course completion certificate
- Course guarantee
In this course, you will grasp the fundamentals of Agile and Lean, and how to practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams. We will explore Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and many more Agile approaches to understand how to put Agile techniques into practice and to ensure successful Agile implementation. We will also learn how to apply the DA™ tool kit to discover the most effective WoW for you, and your team in your unique situation.
About Priscilla Bakx-Kabai:
Priscilla is an Authorized Training Partner Instructor (ATP-I) of the Project Management Institute. She is passionate about People and Projects. Her professional mission is captured in the name of her company, Go ROHO, which stands for Go Reach One Help One. She aims to be an individual who creates collective value by helping individuals and teams to break old patterns, embed new behaviors and sustain results through embracing a people first approach to Project Management.
Three words that best describe Priscilla’s way of working are Engagement, Communication and Teamwork.
- Official Facilitator ArbingerNL
- Master in Consultancy & Entrepreneurship (MCE)
- PMI-Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)® certified
- Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt (LSSGB) certified
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)™ certified