Welcome to GoROHO
Unleash Your Potential!
Supporting Project Professionals to Thrive and Succeed.
How do we Support Project Professionals?
Are you struggling with one or more of the issues below?
✔ Lack of trust and/or low collaboration among team members (silo formation).
✔ Low accountability and ownership in decision-making.
✔ Decreased speed and agility in your projects.
✔ Poor innovation and stagnant performance.
✔ Demotivated teams, blame culture and negativity.
Go ROHO offers blended Training, Coaching & Consultancy services focusing on three (3) areas:
- Project Management Trainings (including PMI certifications).
- Project / Value Management Office (P/VMO) Set-up.
- In-company Interim Project Management & Consultancy Services.
We support individuals and organizations to:
- Acquire the best Project Management tools and talent to effect change and deliver organizational value.
- Upskill, reskill, cross-skill in Project Management, based on the latest Project Management content & standards.
- Adopt proven change management tools that will help to improve team communications, collaboration and increase stakeholder engagement.
Why do we do Projects?
We do projects to achieve results.
Project Managers are catalysts of change.
However, sometimes achieving results is done at the expense of People.
We aim to help and support individuals who work on projects to maximize their potential and thrive, both personally and professionally.
Supporting New Project Professionals to develop a career in project management.
Supporting Experienced Project Professionals to further advance in their careers.
Supporting Project Organisations to upskill and / or reskill their members.
Every project can be viewed as a mountain. You can choose to:
- Blast through it.
- Go around it.
- Scale it alone.
- Ask for help for someone to pull you up, show you the path to take or avoid.
Go ROHO is a company that wants to help you scale your mountain.
What you do after you get to the top is all up to you.
Priscilla is a PMI Authorized Training Partner Instructor (ATP-I). She has 10+ years of professional experience in Project Management and is a certified project professional.
She specializes in helping individuals and organizations realize sustainable results and positive impact by seamlessly merging Project Management theory with practice.
- Master in Consultancy & Entrepreneurship (MCE)
- PMI-Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)® certified
- Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt (LSSGB) certified
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)™ certified
- Official Facilitator ArbingerNL
Are you looking for a partner to support you and your team to break old patterns and embed new behaviors/culture through embracing an Outward Minded approach to Project Management?
Do reach out today.
Why choose Go ROHO?
We support project managers to run projects in ways that put people first.
We support organizations to change mindsets and behaviours with sustainable results.
We encourage and promote partnerships to address social and planetary challenges.